SUPPORTING HEALTH SERVICES IN SCHOOLS
The Consortium has been awarded grants from three foundation partners for the 2019-2020 school year. These invaluable resources allow our continued support of school districts' efforts to provide health services in schools: creating sustainable programs and maximizing resources through implementation of the School Health Services (SHS) Program.
Make a Contribution
Your contribution is more than a donation; it is how we will help to assist school districts in addressing unmet health needs of students. Your donation helps to improve educational outcomes for students, because healthy students are better learners.
On behalf of Colorado students, thank you for your investment!
Additional ways to support to The Consortium:
- Mail your donation to The Consortium, 789 Sherman St., Suite 370, Denver, CO 80203
- Designate “The Consortium” as your non-profit on Coloradogives
- Donate through AmazonSmile: Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to The Consortium
- Donate your car through vehicles for charity and select The Consortium as your designated charity. Learn more.
- You can easily donate your publicly traded stocks to The Consortium
- If your employer participates in workplace giving and matching gifts, we are happy to help brainstorm a workplace giving campaign
- You can make a tribute gift (in memory or honor of someone). We will send an acknowledgment of your donation to the recipient of your choosing
- Leave a legacy by including The Consortium in your estate plan. This will ensure our work continues for many years to come and reduce your tax liability
- Like and share our Facebook page!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- For more information about supporting our work, contact Executive Director Kimberley Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-217-8460
The Consortium is committed to respecting the privacy of donors. The types of donor information that it collects and maintains are as follows:
- Contact information: name, address, telephone number and email address
- Giving information: giving history, information on events attended, publications received and special requests for program information.
- Information provided by the donor in the form of comments and suggestions.
- Information on events attended, publications received and special requests for program information.
The Consortium uses donors’ information to understand their interests in its mission and to update them on the organization’s plans and activities. It is shared with staff, board members, and consultants only on a “need-to-know” basis. Donor names may be published in our annual report without any further identifying information such as address or amount donated. The Consortium also assures donors that their names and addresses will not be shared with any third party unless permission has been granted nor will it send electronic or paper mail to donors on behalf of another organization. Donors who do not wish to be identified in any Consortium publication may request that their donation be identified as “anonymous.”